6 Reasons Companies Love CapSource:
- Participate in CapSource educational collaborations for FREE.
- Develop intimate relationships with schools and their students.
- Gain insights from bright students around the world on real challenges.
- Use projects to train younger employees on project management.
- Properly vet campus recruits through hands-on collaborations.
- Access CapSource’s burgeoning network of diverse companies.
- CREATE PROFILE:
We learn about your organization’s values, mission, and vision for the future. By creating a profile on our platform, companies commit to review collaboration proposals that revolve around experiential learning for students.
- RECEIVE PROPOSALS:
Faculty teaching undergraduate and graduate students will propose projects based on their course teaching objectives.
- MATCH & SCOPE PROJECTS:
CapSource aligns student learning goals with your strategic goals to assemble a project charter that will be benefit all parties.
- LAUNCH & EXECUTE:
Students are on-boarded as they learn more about your business and challenges and begin assembling a work plan for the term. Company personnel should be available throughout the engagement (~1 hour per week) to help answer questions and mentor the students in order to achieve optimal results.