Return To Library
Building a KPI Dashboard to Track Progress with Key Initiatives
Case Synopsis -
We seek to enhance the work of our over 30 programs by developing a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators that can integrate program output/outcomes information with budget information to provide a comprehensive picture of program performance to staff and agency leadership. Our goal is to use this partnership as a springboard for a fully-functioning KPI dashboard that can inform our agency’s efforts to better serve community members by identifying program strengths, challenges, and potential risks.
- Business planning, with a preference for experience in and/or interest in non-profit organizations
- Financial modeling
- Data visualization and analysis
Software Design & Development
- Detailed understanding of non-profit data management strategies, challenges, and best practices
- Insight into nonprofit data reporting (compliance, foundation, private donor audiences)
- Insight into nonprofit financial planning and analysis
- Insight into non-profit growth strategy
There are no resources currently available
What is an #OpenCase?
CapSource #OpenCases are open innovation challenges designed to provide more schools and students with access to experiential learning opportunities. Now, schools all around the world can use our old projects as Case Studies FOR FREE!